Report Noxious Weeds

Contact Information to Report Concerns of Noxious Weeds in Otter Tail County

To report concerns on noxious weeds occurring in Otter Tail County, please contact the local Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), as they serve as the County Agricultural Inspector(s). For more information on noxious weeds and County Agricultural Inspector(s), please visit West & East Otter Tail SWCD’s website:
County Agricultural Inspector Information
West Otter Tail Ag. Inspector
Keaton Laymon
West Otter Tail SWCD
506 Western Ave N
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
(218) 739-4694 ext. 118
East Otter Tail Ag. Inspector
Aimee Zimmermann
East Otter Tail SWCD
801 Jenny Ave SW, Suite 2
Perham, MN 56573
(218) 346-4260 ext. 3
Otter Tail County Soil and Water Conservation Districts Map

Was this page helpful for you? Yes No